Designing and managing the supply chain 3e by simchi levi david kaminsky philip simchi levi edith mcgraw hill irwin2007 hardcover 3rd edition. Designing and managing the supply chain is the happy exception this collaboration between academia and the industry bridges that gap between the pedantic and the . Designing and managing the supply chain discusses the problems models and concepts derived from issues related to effective supply chain management. Supply chain management both in industry and in academia has grown rapidly over the past several years mainly due to an increase in corporate goals of reducing manufacturing costs and the savings that come from planning and managing the supply chain effectively. Designing and managing the supply chain has 118 ratings and 12 reviews anita said this book about supply chain management gives a good overview about s
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.